Dr Michael Wong is a Senior Consultant Urologist who is internationally recognized for his surgical expertise and academic contribution to the field of Urology,
in particular the subspecialized field of minimally invasive Endourology.
Currently, he is the Medical Director and Senior Consultant of the Urology, Fertility and Gynaecology Centre at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital, as well as Associate Editor at the prestigious British Journal of Urology International since 2013.
Prior to this, he was:
- Director, SGH Urology Centre
- Director, SGH Specialist Practice at Gleneagles Hospital
- Director, Endourology and Stone Disease
- Director, Female Urology and Urodynamics
- Director, SGH Regional Endourology Fellowship Programme